Banana is a very long herbaceous plant that grows in warm regions. Bananas are very nutritious and tasty. Most of the banana contains Potassium, B1, B2, C, D, E, P together with Phosphorus, Copper, Magnesium and Iron. It is also rich in starch and sugar. It also benefits from most diseases treatment. As the banana is consumed fresh, it is consumed in ice cream, in puddings, and in banana milk. In this article, we will examine the bananas of their benefits and provide information on their nutritional value. We will publish the information on the banana’s harms in our next article.
Benefits of banana
- It is good for the problem of depression because it is a natural amino acid.
- It helps to eliminate some toxins that occur in the body.
- It is good for eye health and dental health.
- It is good for the heartburn problem which caused by reflux.
- It is good for stress and nervous problems.
- Strengthens the heart muscles in people and is good for against stomach problems.
- It protects the stomach against various diseases and prevents stomach problems.
- It cuts dry cough and helps to soften your chest.
- It is very good for digestive disorders.
- It is good for the problem of constipation and the problem of diarrhea. However, this issue should not be consumed too much and only one banana should be consumed per day.
- In some people, leg cramps are common. For these cramps, banana is an ideal fruit.
- It is good for the problem of inguinal pain and back pain in the menstrual flow.
- It cuts off the problem of sleepiness and it is good for excessive fatigue.
- It is good for people and provides energy throughout the day.
- It is effective against hair loss and hair breakage.
- Masks with banana can be preferred for skin health. Especially if the banana is crushed with honey and spread on the skin, it will clean and brighten the skin.
- So it is purified from scuffs, it allows the cells to vitalize and allows living cells.
Banana Nutritional Values
Portion : 100 g
- Calories (kcal): 88
- Total oil: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 1 mg
- Potassium: 358 mg
- Carbohydrate: 23 g
- Fiber: 2.6 g
- Sugar: 12 g
- Protein: 1.1 g
- Vitamin A: 64 IU
- Vitamin C: 8,7 mg
- Calcium: 5 mg
- Iron: 0,3 mg
- Vitamin D: 0 IU
- Pyridoxine: 0,4 mg
- Vitamin B12: 0 μg
- Magnesium: 27 mg
Last acticle is Benefit of Banana Peel For Skin